Optical converter KOE-4 is a device designed to convert electric PRA (E1) 2Mbit/s interface (G.703/120Ω standard) into relevant optical signal for fiber transmission.
The device allows different coding selection in the optical interface. Each chassis contains 4 fully independent converters.
• Four fully independent converters;
• Electric interface: E1 2Mbit/s G.703/120Ω
• basic E1 2Mbit/s G.703/120Ω
• 256…2048 kbit/s biphase coding (STANAG 4210) as option
• Optical interface:
• wave length 1300nm, 850nm as option
• multilple coding standards (CMI, HDB-3, diphase and others)
• MFM optical interface
• Remote management and configuration by Q2 interface
• Size: casette 19″ 1U
• Working temperature -40°÷ +50°C
• Power supply: 27VDC (22÷30)