M-16 is designed for transmission of delta-coded speech on leased duplex telephone lines, based on analog carrier systems.
Modem implements modified QAM-64 modulation and advanced equalizers,
all designed to assure best quality of connection in analog telephony networks.
The design has been based fully on digital signal processing.
• Implements modified V.33 ITU standard
• Two digital interfaces: V.24 (with optionally error correction) and S1I (for CVSD)
• Analog service voice / data channel
• Device diagnostics: control loops and BER measurement
• Working temperature:-30° ÷ +60°C
• Power supply: 27DC (22÷30V)
• Remote mamagement using Q2 interface